About

Salam,selamat datang ke blog nadia

22 Disember 2017

Thank You


Hye all

Good Afternoon

Before everybody ask me about what going or what happens with my topic

Actually

i see my audience or people that come and read my blog

not only malaysian people

but

people at others country also read my blog

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
Pageviews by Countries
EntryPageviews
Malaysia
164
United States
17
Portugal
4
Indonesia
2
Ukraine
2
 
As you can see

not only malaysian

but another countries also

I'm actually very suprised when i see

pageview by countries

because i think only malaysian people come and read my blog

but also people comes from united stated,portugal,indonesia, and ukraine

I'm really appreciated you all

because come and read my entry in my blog

But i'm sorry

for not know that my reader also come from another country

that why my entry

in Bahasa

not english

So maybe i can write in english so everyone can understand what i'm talking about

THANK YOU ALL

THANK FOR COMING TO MY BLOG

REALLY APPRECIATE

LOVE YOU ALLS
  

Tiada ulasan: